TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRANSPORTATION
All Passengers travelling are accounted to have accepted these terms and conditions.
01. Vouchers are personal and not transferable to the third parties.
02. Passenger confirms full compliance with the order and instructions of the master.
03. Open return tickets are valid only during the year of issuance.
04. Passenger confirms to be ready at the port 1 (one) hour prior to departure of the vessel.
05. If your trip begins from Rhodes: you may collect your tickets from the office or at the port, here are the contact details for AEGEAN SHIPPING COMPANY SEADREAMS TRAVEL AGENT in Rhodes: ADRESS: 46,GR LAMBRAKI STREET 3 RD FLOOR TEL : +30 224 10 74235 -6. Opening Hours: 08h00 - 13h00 then from 18h00 - 21h00. There is a siesta in Rhodes therefore the office may be closed in the daytime from 13h00 until 18h00. If you are arriving directly to the port of Rhodes please be ready one hour before departure in the port and receive your boarding cards from the ticketing office next to the customs building in the port. This office is a wooden kiosk and has a big sign 'Daily Excursions to Turkey Marmaris' on top of it.
06. If your trip begins from Marmaris: Please be ready at the departure port in Marmaris onehour prior to your departure time and contact our office MARMARIS FERRY TOURS. We have ticeting office in Marmaris CruisePort.. Our ticketing office is a brown kiosk and has a big sign 'TICKETS TO RHODES' "
07. Neither refund nor carriage will be provided in case of loss of the open return ticket.
08. The transporter may make changes on the journey schedules without prior notice.
09. Disputes arrising out of transportation will be resolved in accordance with the conditions of carriage of Turkish laws and regulations. Marmaris courts are authorized for arbitration.
10. Sailing schedules may be interrupted, changed and crossing times extended or trips cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or operational circumstances beyond our control, we do not accept liability for any costs, including transport, accommodation or meal costs, or inconvenience caused by such delays or cancellations. If, after we have confirmed your booking, there are unforseen changes in timetable or delay due to delayed arrival / departure of the vessel, bad weather conditions, technical problems or breakages we will do our best to inform you if such information is available to us. However, by doing so we do not assume responsibility nor liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site or any linked site, user's reliance on any service obtained from the site or a linked site or any failure or delay in updating or including any data in the site. In no event shall We be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort otherwise.
11. Pregnant women of 6 or more months are not allowed to travel on board the vessels for their own safety. Pregnant women of 6 or more months can travel with doctor's report.
12. We are not liable for any injury or death, damage or loss of luggage, other personal belongings or cars on board the vessels unless the incident causing any of the above is proved to be the result of the ferry company's fault or neglect at a court of law in Marmaris. We are not liable if an incident resulted from an act of war, terrorism, hostility, insurrection, a natural Phenomenon, adverse weather or sea conditions, or was wholly caused by an act or omission done with the intend to cause an incident by a third party.
According to this contract electronic tickets purchased in any way, passengers, dates, times and route information can not be replaced request.
ARTICLE 13 - CANCELLATION OF THE TRAVEL AND REFUND CONDITIONS:
1- The BUYER cannot request the SELLER to change any detail (i.e. passenger name,) on the electronic ticket which is purchased within the scope of this contract. The BUYER confirms and warrants that there will be no request to the SELLER for any change after the confirmation of the sale.
The ferry departure day no-refundable.
No refund is made to any BUYER in case of; Authorities refusal to the person trying to leave the country, expired visa, not having a valid visa.
Passengers who have purchased an Open Return ticket and have travelled only one way, no matter what the reason, cannot apply for a refund for the return trip.
Open return tickets must be confirmed 1 (one) business day before intended departure from Rhodes or Marmaris with us or authorized agents listed below, subject to availability.
AEGEAN SHIPPING COMPANY SEADREAMS TRAVEL AGENT in Rhodes ADRESS: 46,GR LAMBRAKI STREET 3 RD FLOOR TEL : +30 224 10 74235 -6
The buyer does not have the right to deflect due to the fact that the articles indicated under chapter three of the regulation which arranges "THE USE OF DEFLECTION RIGHTS AND OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES", can not be applied to "PASSENGER CARRIAGE SERVICES".
Seller can refuse to transport any passenger and/or the luggage for security reasons or by using his discretion, according to the occurrence of following situations; In case behaviour or age or mental or physical condition of a passenger oblige seller to take additional steps to complete the carriage, in case a passenger disturbs crew or other passenger’s or causes danger or risk of injury and or damage to other people or their belongings, in case the passenger refuses security control, in case the passenger is under effect of narcotic substances and/or medical treatment which may be detrimental for other people, any other situation which is not stated within this CONTRACT but entitles the seller to refuse the transportation. There will be no refund to any passenger in case of refusal of the transportation.
No ammunition and firearms except sport and hunting types can be carried as luggage. Arms and ammunition those for sport events, can be carried as registered luggage. Firearms must be safety-locked and properly packed and delivered to the Master upon boarding the ferry. Such belongings will be returned to the passenger prior to the disembarkation. The SELLER may refuse to carry a material as baggage in accordance with its size, shape, weight and content.The SELLER may refuse the carriage of any material if such items are not properly packed in a suitcase, bag or other packing forms.Passengers have the right for free baggage within internationally accepted limits.Passengers may take the delivery of their baggage after all the baggages are unloaded from the ferry at the disembarkation port.Any material or substance like illegal drugs/narcotics cannot be carried. The full responsibility of such illegal drugs belongs to the Passengers.
Pets; like cats and dogs (except the outrageous dogs like American Pitbull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Doberman, Rottweiler) those have a valid international vaccination and health card besides any other document which Greek government requires, can be accepted for carriage in case both parties agreed in advance.Acceptance of pets' carriage is only possible if the owner of the pet takes full responsibility. The SELLER will not be responsible in case Greek government does not allow entry of the pet and if following facts occur; Death of the pet, sickness of the pet, delay due to the refusal of entry by the authorities, loss of any kind (moral or corporal or financial).